Minister Information Change Reporting


Welcome to the section of the DHM Web site where you can provide changes for clergy records in the Ministers Directory office, as well as determine the level of access to the church’s Search and Call system for particular individuals.

For Clergy Who Have Accepted A Recent Call to A Ministry Position

If you are a Disciples minister, or Qualified UCC Ministerial Partner, who has recently:

  • accepted a new call to a position of ministry,
  • left a previous call but not yet submitted your relocation information, or
  • obtained new contact information (new home address, phone number, email address, etc.)

…please log into the Web MinPro and withdraw your ministerial profile from circulation.  If you are an Interim Minister who needs to remain in circulation please contact Anne Marie Moyars at 317.713.2664 for information that is required.

To Set-up Initial Regional Staff Authorization Account

If you are currently a Regional Staff Person but do not yet have an account on DHM’s Web site as a Regional Staff Person, you can Register An Account within the DHM Web site.

Once you have registered your personal account, please also submit a Regional Staff Authorization Form to notify DHM staff that you need access to the clergy forms.

For Authorized Regional Staff, Not Currently Logged In

If you already have a Regional Staff Person account on DHM’s Web site, but are not logged in, you will be prompted to log in when clicking on the Ministerial Credentialing Forms link.

For Regional Staff Already Logged In

If you represent a Christian Church (Disciples of Christ) regional office, are authorized to submit clergy forms, and are currently logged in to the DHM Web site as a Regional Staff Person — you may access these Ministerial Credentialing Forms by clicking on the side bar button.