General Programs and workshops are offered for use at your Disciples Women’s group meetings or other gatherings. Some are from past years and some are new. Please pick the ones that fit your group’s needs. These are all free. If you have ideas for other General Programs or wish to share your workshop, please let us know. Send your ideas to the staff of Disciples Women.
If you are looking for an annual theme for your study year, please click on the Just Women web page to the right. Just Women features our theme focus for the year.
Free downloadable workshops:
- Balanced Diet – is a five-part study, including an introduction. Sessions vary in length.
- Celebrating Diversity. This is a two-hour workshop to raise diversity awareness. Download includes:
- Powerpoint – PowerPoint 2003 or newer is required to operate.
- Leader Outline – Word 2003 or newer is required to open document.
- Made in the Image of God – designed to encourage women to explore different images of God in the Bible and their image of God. One to one and one-half hours in length.
- Wisdom Circles – designed to allow participants to experience another circle model for spiritual growth and development in an one and one-half time frame. Download includes:
Standard General Programs
- Blessing Box Dedication Services
- Installation Programs (Disciples Women President and Vice President pins are available at the online store.)
- Social Action Programs and Studies
Human Trafficking – A one-day introduction to human trafficking.
– Full version – 14 pages
– Short version – 4 pages