This page needs your input.
What resources / activities are available in your state? What is your group doing? What information can you share with others to help them?
Assist arriving adults in families who are arriving into Arizona. Contact Catholic Community Services in Tucson for more information.
- Ascent 121 – local faith based non-profit serving teen victims of human trafficking in Indiana. Organization name is based on Psalm 121:1-2, a psalm of ascent. They have presenters available to speak with your group on their services and ways you can help. You can also follow them on Facebook.
- byTavi / Center for Global Impact: Whitney Vance, firstname.lastname@example.org The Center for Global Impact is a faith-based 501(c)3 relief and development organization, registered in the State of Indiana, designed to creatively connect financial and human resources with social and humanitarian projects around the world.
- Accessories for Hope: Sherry Searles, email@example.com Located in North Manchester, Indiana area. Host a fair trade party at your meeting.
- Exodus Refugee: Valerie Schmitt, firstname.lastname@example.org Exodus Refugee Immigration works with refugees — worldwide victims of persecution, injustice and war — to establish self-sufficient lives in freedom and sanctuary for themselves and their families in Indiana.
- Sex Workers’ Support Group / Agape Alliance: Joel Hartsell, email@example.com
- Julian Center: Tracy McDaniel, Care Coordinator for Human Trafficking Programs, firstname.lastname@example.org. Contact Tracy for ways you can participate.
- IPATH: Tracy McDaniel, Care Coordinator for Human Trafficking Programs at the Julian Center, email@example.com
- Purchased: Jessica Thorne, firstname.lastname@example.org. Purchased facilitates events to raise awareness and educate people about modern day slavery, and inspire them to join in the abolition movement. Purchased invests in youth through educational opportunities, empowering them rise to the challenge to be allies against sexual exploitation. Purchased also collaborates with organizations to provide survivor support.
- Human Trafficking Prevention at Indiana Office of Attorney General: Nicole Baldonado, email@example.com
- Department of Child Services: Candace Balzano, firstname.lastname@example.org
Compassion First, a Christian relief organization that is partnering with The Salvation Army to provide a safe haven in downtown Portland for women who have been victims of sex trafficking.
Thistle Farms is a non-profit based in Nashville offering the residential program called Magdalene and offers a diverse line of self-supporting options. They also have a speakers program.