Save the dates—September 11-13, 2017 in Princeton, NJ!!
For an intensive immersion into healing strategies for moral injury!
Designed for people who want to integrate such strategies into their work with veterans or teach them to their colleagues and staff.
Registration opens March 15 for the 100 spaces available.
Forward this email to anyone you think might be interested. Attached is a poster, which you can print and post at your organization.
Among strategies to be offered:
- Music, taught by music clinician Ysaye Barnwell, past member of Sweet Honey in the Rock
- Narrative and care for care-givers, taught by Joanne Braxton, President of the Braxton Institute
- Mindfulness, taught by Jacques Verduin, Founder of Insight Out, a program for people currently of formerly incarcerated
- What we know and don’t know about moral injury, taught by William Nash, M.D. Director of Psychological Heath for the US Marine Corps and leading researcher of Moral Injury
- Thinking theologically about meaning systems by Rebecca Parker, President Emerita of Starr King School for the Ministry and theologian in residence at All Souls Unitarian Church, Washington DC
- Thinking ritually and wholistically across disciplines about moral injury, Rita N. Brock, Director of the Soul Repair Center
- Practical and Professional Applications of Strategies, Cori Williams, Volunteers of America, Director of Ministry Education & Training
Join us for a transformative three days!Soul Repair Center Event