The Disciples’ Advocate
Current Issue – A New Year
The Summer/Fall 2018 Issue, “The Ministry of Presence: Being There for & with Others! In this issue:
- Featuring LIT! — Rev. Sotello V. Long, President of Disciples Home Missions
- Police Chaplains are an Integral Part of Law Enforcement — Rev. Timothy Polley, Carrollton, Ky.
- Partners for God’s Justice Conference — Rev. Dr. Patrice Donahoo, Executive Director of Disciples Women.
- Seeking and Finding Inspiration in Solidarity with “Differently Documented” Immigrants — Rev. Kate Epperly, Coordinator, Justice and Advocacy for Family and Children’s Ministries.
- Ministry of Presence: College Chaplains — Higher Education and Leadership Ministries
- The Ministry of Presence as a Peer Group Convener – Rev. Monica Wedlock Kilpatrick, Director of Connect Ministries, National Benevolent Association.
- InterGenerate – What it Looks Like to be the Whole Body of Christ! — Rev. Dr. Olivia Byran Updegrove, Family and Children’s Ministries.
- Best Practices in Children’s Faith Formation — Lisa Engelken, Coordinator, Children Worship & Wonder for Family and Children’s Ministries.
- And more!!
If you would like to receive a free print copy in the mail, please send an email to Wilma Shuffitt. In the subject line please use “Subscribe Disciples’ Advocate.” and include your first and last name, mailing address, city, state and zip in the body of the email. If you would like receive notification when a new issue has been posted, subscribe at the right.
- Spring 2019 “Abide in Me”
For access to previous Advocate resources contact Wilma Shuffitt.