The Disciples’ Advocate
Current Issue – A New Year
In the Winter 2017-18 Issue:
- What is Mission? by Rev. Josh Baird, Directory of Disciples’ Volunteering.
- A Year in Christmount Programs
- Public Witness by Rev. Dr. Ken Brooker Langston
- Winds of Resilience and Hope in Puerto Rico by Rev. Angel L. Rivera Agosto
- New Minister of Youth-Serving Ministries Named by Rev. Scott Thayer
- Winter Talk 2018 by Rev. David Bell
- and much more!
If you would like to receive a free print copy in the mail, please send an email to Wilma Shuffitt. In the subject line please use “Subscribe Disciples’ Advocate.” and include your first and last name, mailing address, city, state and zip in the body of the email. If you would like receive notification when a new issue has been posted, subscribe at the right.
For access to previous Advocate resources contact Wilma Shuffitt.