All endorsed chaplains are automatically included as members of the Disciples Chaplains Association (DCA).  This is an informal community of all those who are engaged in chaplaincy and other specialized ministries.  The DCA sponsors periodic retreats, workshops, Chaplains Check-In publication, and other gatherings.  Each year Chaplains are required to complete either the non federal annual report OR the Request for Standing Form to maintain endorsement.  While not required, annual dues payment of $40.00 is requested to help support the work of the Office of Chaplaincy and Specialized Ministry and the Disciples Chaplain Endorsing Officer.