Minister Changes

Regional Directive to allow Search and Call access for persons without Standing and non-circulation clergy

Note: This form is for persons without Standing and clergy seeking to use Search and Call forms for non-circulation purposes. This form is not for persons who are being given Standing at this time. If you are reporting on a person who has been given standing in your region, please complete the Ministry Change Form.

You do not have permission to view this form.