“Ignite the Light” is the theme of a six part Advent & Ephiphany devotional series on Immigration. The first Sunday of Advent is December 1st.
- Week 1: “Walk in the Light!”—Asylum Seeker Journeys & Root Causes
- Week 2: “Shine the Light!”—Separation of Children & Families in Detention
- Week 3: “Light in the Desert!”—Unaccompanied Minors: Alone & Seeking Hope Again
- Week 4: “Welcome the Light!”—Destruction of Asylum Policies & Access to Due Process
- Christmas Eve: “Spread the Light!”—Alternatives to Detaining Children & Families
- Epiphany: “Light Overcomes Darkness!”—Impacts of “Safe Third Country” Agreements